Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

May 2014 Featured Reef - Gena's 45 Gallon Nano Reef

Christopher Marks

If your happy and you know you got TOTM for MAY, clap your hands! If your happy and you know it then your tank will surely show it, if your happy and you know it clap your hands!

Sorry my daughter has that song implanted in my head.

Congrats to a wonderful individual and reefer. You deserve it. I'm happy for you.

Love it :D. Thanks so much BA. You know I adore you, right? You're one of my favorite people here :flower:...just thought I'd let you know that :D.

My father was a real estate appraiser. It pays to clean the house. ;)

BTW, I read the entire TOTM text and there is no mention of Vodka or Margaritas in the dosing section?!

David

MARGARITAS omgomgomg Tonight!!!!!!! Spent the whole morning preparing for the appraisal. Finally had some time to get on here and check things out. I get the house in order like I would if I was selling it and having a showing. Appraisals actually make me realize how much work I would like to do on this house LOL.

Congrats,Gena!!!

Thanks so much, dafil!!!!! :)

Congrats. I use one of your FTS as my phones wall paper. Beeeaaauuuttiiffuulllll

Awesome!!!!! Thank you so much!!!!!! :happydance:

omgomgomg Go Gena Go! Go Gena Go! omgomgomg

Congrats chicka! :flower:

WOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOO! Congrats!

Thank you soooo much you guys!!!!! :happydance:

Congrats, Gena! It is well deserved! :flower:

Thanks, David!!!!! Not sure yet. I'd buy a new coral, but I don't really have the space right now :lol:. Maybe we'll celebrate by going out to dinner tomorrow night. My favorite Mexican restaurant with margaritas :happydance:.

Blasphemy, there is always space for "just one more coral!" ;) A Margarita sounds like an awesome runner-up, however.

Congrats, Gena! It is well deserved! :flower:

Blasphemy, there is always space for "just one more coral!" ;) A Margarita sounds like an awesome runner-up, however.

Thank you, Mirya :). I'm so tempted to buy a rock flower for this tank :lol:.

Awesome! Congrats!

Beautiful tank! Congrats!

Twice! ..... Congratulations! Now that is fabulous!

:happydance:

Thank you all very much :).

Oops! Missed this one :). Thanks Tibbsy!!!!! :flower:

No worries - I was out of town when the announcement was made so I was late to the party ;)

Archived