Innovative Marine Aquariums

My First Coral

DaveMc

So, where are the updated pics of the new residents? Such a tease...

ROFL! How bout a short video from yesterday. they should be all the way open when I get home today and will take pics then :D

Very nice!

Thank you MysteRC :). My candy canes were open all the way before the lights went out so wans't able to get a pic...but will try to get separate ones tonight.

Very nice. I want to get a hammer coral, but I want to hold off until some of my other corals have acclimated to the LEDs. I bought a cheap little frag of zoas from my local petco that had drab colors as my first coral, but now they have bright yellow centers with bright yellow skirts. I think the hardest part of this hobby is the self control. I always have the urge to stop by the LFS, and if I do I will probably buy something. My GF says I need to go to an aquarium support group and I told her that's what frag swaps are for. lol

Very nice. I want to get a hammer coral, but I want to hold off until some of my other corals have acclimated to the LEDs. I bought a cheap little frag of zoas from my local petco that had drab colors as my first coral, but now they have bright yellow centers with bright yellow skirts. I think the hardest part of this hobby is the self control. I always have the urge to stop by the LFS, and if I do I will probably buy something. My GF says I need to go to an aquarium support group and I told her that's what frag swaps are for. lol

Isn't that the truth with the self control. Like you I always stop at the LFS just to see if there is anything new and yes I do come home with something lol....and my credit card is feeling it :lol:.

I am so going to use the frag swap for a support group the next time my wife says anything to me lol.

Ok, back from my trip now so I can comment on this. Truly jealous… great start! Look forward to seeing how this progresses.

Archived