Top Shelf Aquatics

Two Little Fishies NanoMag only $8.98

inTank

I ordered one.

This isn't a threat, but you better comply with my special instructions.

Thanks for the HUGE order, it almost pays for my morning Diet MT. Dew.

You're lucky shipping Jeff is off tomorrow, I would imagine he doesn't understand this GFY culture but I am packing all orders Thursday.

You're lucky shipping Jeff is off tomorrow, I would imagine he doesn't understand this GFY culture but I am packing all orders Thursday.

You are welcome!

I wasn't drunk last night...you'll know it when I am, because I will be ordering media baskets for tanks I don't even have.

You are welcome!

I wasn't drunk last night...you'll know it when I am, because I will be ordering media baskets for tanks I don't even have.

I should have sent a bottle with this order

BattleAthletics

Do you have a coupon I can use with this deal? I really need to save money, I'm a cheap ass, I already saved 235$ by not buying an mp10es. I'm gonna try retail me not to see if there is a coupon.

Do you have a coupon I can use with this deal? I really need to save money, I'm a cheap ass, I already saved 235$ by not buying an mp10es. I'm gonna try retail me not to see if there is a coupon.

The deal is 35% off, no coupon needed

This little cleaner is strong!

I can't tell who packed the order:

2drhv80.jpg

It's really strong for how small and flat that thing is. I was debating on 5 empty wrappers, I made the ethical decision.

It's really strong for how small and flat that thing is. I was debating on 5 empty wrappers, I made the ethical decision.

I think you made the right decision, because now whenever I need to order something, there is one place I will go.

Archived