Top Shelf Aquatics

Newbie from TN

DaveMc

Good morning,

New to the site and to reefing. Working on a 10g nano and when I found the site I thought this would be the perfect place for me :lol: .

My name is David and i live in Tennessee, I have always been into freshwater for the past 20 years and thought it was time to jump into the SW world that I have always wanted to do. I look forward to talking with everyone and learning even more.

Have a great day :)

Hey! I'm new too and have already learned a bunch of stuff from this site. Just dont be afraid to ask any sort of question no matter how silly it seems. We were all new once!!!

Welcome, this site is hands down the single best resource for Nanos and reefing in general. Good luck, I look forward to seeing the tank thread soon.

Wow...Thank you everyone for the welcome!

I will be sharing pics as I got. I am half way through the cycle of my tank so not much longer and I will be ready to add some inhabitants.

I do have some questions but will post them in a different thread lol. :D

defective_weeble

Howdy neighbor! Welcome to N-R. It's a pretty good bunch of folks around here. I think you'll enjoy your stay.

Howdy neighbor! Welcome to N-R. It's a pretty good bunch of folks around here. I think you'll enjoy your stay.

Wassup Neighbor lol! Nashville huh...I am in Rock Island. Can't wait to get into things here on the site, :)

Archived