Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

26g Bow Update!

Haggard

Just thought I would share some new pics. The tank has been up for about a year now, and I keep finding little places to cram new stuff. Let me know what you think!

Here is a pic of some other zoos I picked up a few weeks ago. Also pictured is a little yellow gorgonian frag, and a green pocillopora.

A pic of my blasto and my orange ricordia with two mouths (division perhaps?). Thanks for looking. I'll post some more pics later.

bowfront26

Hey there I like your tank. I've got the same setup, but with PC's. How much gph do you have in that powerhead. Also how do you feed that marble star, I have one and don't have clue how to feed it, he is just eating algea right now. Does your's stay in one spot for a day at a time.

Scorched - Yeah, I couldn't pass them up. My crappy camera doesn't do the color of them justice.

Bowfront - The powerhead puts out 290gph, that combined with the skimmer and millennium makes for a pretty turbid tank! Yeah my star is pretty slow, if I think of it, which isn't very often, I'll feed him by placing a small piece of food on the sand and then I'll set him on top of it. He's been rockin in my tank for 6 months now so he must be getting his fill somehow.

Archived