Top Shelf Aquatics

Dah Goodz F/S(Ultra Rastas & Clementines)

Paandemonium

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I got one of them bears too clay,does your bear have a tail?

Also, I like the goodies,had I not just got my GBTA from lawn I would order,the misses just cocked an eyebrow when I was like hey look at this lol.

Paandemonium

any stock still left? i live right in SC.

I'll be posting more when I get home :)

I got one of them bears too clay,does your bear have a tail?

Also, I like the goodies,had I not just got my GBTA from lawn I would order,the misses just cocked an eyebrow when I was like hey look at this lol.

Nah mine has a little fluffy stub lmao so cute

LOL she already knows x)

Those are some great lights!

They are indeed and dave said he's sending mine out Friday. Mean's I'll get it Monday or Tuesday depending on how fast it gets past Charlotte. It'd be faster for me to just drive up there and snag it in person from Dave since he's only 2 hours away from me but I have to work until Saturday and that's my B-Day so going out for a drive is going to be a no go thanks to familly obligations and all that.

Paandemonium

Not pictured yet(pictures will be up in a little)

10 polyp colony of ultra rastas $190

3 polyp My Clementine x 2 $40 each

Mini colony of clementines 6 polyps $100

8 polyps $110

Take $10 off each item if I dont have to post pictures + freebies in the box

Shipping as detailed above

(discount stacks so it is literally off each item)

Not to Jack the thread but...

attachicon.gifWP_000751.jpg

Had to share the bear

OMG wove!

They are indeed and dave said he's sending mine out Friday. Mean's I'll get it Monday or Tuesday depending on how fast it gets past Charlotte. It'd be faster for me to just drive up there and snag it in person from Dave since he's only 2 hours away from me but I have to work until Saturday and that's my B-Day so going out for a drive is going to be a no go thanks to familly obligations and all that.

I wanna see how they run, since they're a bit on the expensive side

If the mini colony doesnt sell but two people are interested in it I can split it with a deposit

Clay is a great seller people! I bought 1 polyp of utter chaos and recieved 3. I feel like id be betraying her if I told about the deal I got on bbeb. :). Buy her shit!

Paandemonium

Totally want to jump on those ultras but alas I do not get paid until Thursday.

darn these payday restrictions

Clay is a great seller people! I bought 1 polyp of utter chaos and recieved 3. I feel like id be betraying her if I told about the deal I got on bbeb. :). Buy her shit!

:wub: so cute, thanks :)

darn these payday restrictions

Indeed. I supose I could start shuffling my stock around.

I put half my stock up for sale. Now to see where the money rains from first.

Hmm.. Should probably put a bunch of that extra junk misunderstood treasure I have laying around up for sale as well.

Paandemonium

Indeed. I supose I could start shuffling my stock around.

I put half my stock up for sale. Now to see where the money rains from first.

Hmm.. Should probably put a bunch of that extra junk misunderstood treasure I have laying around up for sale as well.

The struggles are real man, I'm really just selling this stuff because the new tank I'm getting needs a bagillion fittings and stuff and I don't feel like spending my own money
The struggles are real man, I'm really just selling this stuff because the new tank I'm getting needs a bagillion fittings and stuff and I don't feel like spending my own money

Well spending other people's money IS a lot more fun. :)

Ugh, now i feel like left out i got less than that or maybe the bear is on the way? :P j/k, rather than that man her packing skill is top notch compare with other companies/ppl i has deal with, can't go wrong here.

BTW what's that shroom name any one know? crazy looking shroom :D

Ugh, now i feel like left out i got less than that or maybe the bear is on the way? :P j/k, rather than that man her packing skill is top notch compare with other companies/ppl i has deal with, can't go wrong here.

Wish that shroom was named MINE. I didn't even get a chance to buy it.
Paandemonium

Everyone wants a piece o dat shroom :naughtydance:

It's sexyyyyyyy I'm trying to get stuff similar to it

As far as I know it's unnamed, meaning I need to name it B)

Also thanks for the complements <3

Wish that shroom was named MINE. I didn't even get a chance to buy it.

SOON! I'm feeding the tank phyto again so they should grow fast

Archived