Coral Vue Hydros

Good place to buy Ricordea?

Smithjm5

I'm looking for a good place to buy some unique ricordea online, a lot of places have some but not a very big selection. Where do you guys get yours? Thanks!

Reefgardener.net usually as a good selection. She updates the site frequently throughout the week.

She's usually got them in all colors: Blue, green, orange, yellow, pink, combinations/rainbow.

Yep. I've bought zoas, rics, and other corals from them before. The shipping is $55 unless you are able to pick up in FL.

Wow they've got some really good looking stuff! Great prices too, have you ever purchased from them?

Yep. I've bought zoas, rics, and other corals from them before. The shipping is $55 unless you are able to pick up in FL.

Yea I just saw that haha... but I guess it kinda evens out with most places considering the coral price is a lot cheaper.

Sealife if the cheapest you will ever find through a website and they are awesome looking also! Excuse the poor picture quality. I'm waiting to place a large order of 5 or 6 more ricordea and some extra stuff.

51BE9A89-A387-4487-A54F-4554A1AA4FED-194

Im interested in rarerare.com. the website doesnt seem to work or the fbook page....

You have to wait for the sales which occur on Fridays which is when the site becomes live. They are announced via Facebook. The time of the sale usually starts at 9pm EST. Just log in your Facebook and search RareReef, if the link don't work.

Yea I just saw that haha... but I guess it kinda evens out with most places considering the coral price is a lot cheaper.

This maybe the best deal for you: http://rarereef.com/product_info.php?cPath=52&products_id=20258

They sent out a code from the sale this past Friday, March 21 for 25% off on the remaining items on the site. Code: 25OFF

Sealife if the cheapest you will ever find through a website and they are awesome looking also! Excuse the poor picture quality. I'm waiting to place a large order of 5 or 6 more ricordea and some extra stuff.

51BE9A89-A387-4487-A54F-4554A1AA4FED-194

Do you have a link? I can't find it.

Archived