Cultivated Reef

Ultimate 10 gallon super happy fun time #1 go!

dtitus1

So long story short, I have a pretty serious medical condition I have to take a leave from work for so it'll give me a little bit more time to be on this site since I need something to do, also using the opportunity to downsize my hobby level and start making money off it actually since I need that too. I've sold all my other tanks and most of the stuff out of my 40 breeder, which the 40 breeder will hopefully be sold here soon too and I'm keeping all the best stuff I already have, and getting the cheapest, best stuff for a dual ten gallon system that I can think of since finding the best equipment in this price range is my specialty.

Here is everything equipment wise that I have.

Titan Eeze dual ten gallon stand

1 Tetra ten gallon with glass top

1 Topfin ten gallon with glass top

2x Ledtric par38+

Hydor Koralia nano 425

Cobalt neotherm 75 watt heater

Aquaclear 70 running purigen, seachem matrix, and phosguard as needed.

Eshopps nano overflow

Corner frag rack

Basically all I need is the return pump. And by the way just so you know the filter and heater are both gonna be run off of the sump. I will take pics of what I have built later I just have to do it off my ipod.

Livestock is gonna be inverts off the bat just because. I have a mated pair of sexy shrimp, a porcelain crab, 2 rock flower anemones, 2 pom pom crabs, a small skunk cleaner shrimp, and a red brittle star and blue leg hermit crab. Snails are dwarf and regular cerith, virgin nerite, nassarius, and a red banded trochus snail. In the sump I'm gonna keep a peppermint shrimp or two also. Later on I will do a tailspot blenny and one other fish and that will be everything.

Corals are my birds of paradise birdsnest, frogspawn, duncans, acans, ricordea, my one pink leather, and a random white and green one I like, teal candy cane, red monti cap, and a ton of zoas. Just really all my favorite stuff I wanted to keep and a ton of dragons breath and blue fuchea is going in here too for macros. Everything alive is sitting in the 40 breeder still.

Anyways I've been in the hobby a little bit and just want to make a tank I really want, I've learned a lot so this tank will be the best of all at this point since I think having my equipment in the sump will just look better and make it easier for me to mess with it without scaring the animals in such a small tank which has been a problem for me in the past.

Yeah I actually lost track of this thread and didn't look for it but I meant to update it. Everything is up and running and doing well, I have pictures I need to put up here. Still not sure if I'm going to sump it or not but I think I'm just going to have the ac70 running on here instead.\\

Thank you btw but now I still feel pretty crappy the side effects from my medicine suck.

Archived