Cultivated Reef

Top metal halides?

Spiderguardnano

Spiderguardnano

What's up guys what are some of the top metal halides right now? I always see people talking abou the best LEDs but I barley see the top halide brands

Trying to see the price of the fixtures before I get a led system

The Giesemann Infiniti is the sexiest if you also want T5 supplement.
Best looking Metal Halide ever made to. But they are ow so pricey.

Lawnman c'mon man lol. Of course they make new ones.

Hamilton Cayman Sun is pretty nice.

ReefBrite Hybrid is pretty ####ing sick too. It has attached 453nm extruded aluminum LED bars on the sides of the pendant.

But Radium bulbs are the way to go

Lawnman c'mon man lol. Of course they make new ones.Hamilton Cayman Sun is pretty nice.ReefBrite Hybrid is pretty ####ing sick too. It has attached 453nm extruded aluminum LED bars on the sides of the pendant.But Radium bulbs are the way to go
I am talking like new designs. I haven't seen any new styles hit the market in years but I haven't been looking. Are you telling me they have MH with blue leds for supplementing :fingerscrossed:?

Lawnman c'mon man lol. Of course they make new ones.Hamilton Cayman Sun is pretty nice.ReefBrite Hybrid is pretty ####ing sick too. It has attached 453nm extruded aluminum LED bars on the sides of the pendant.But Radium bulbs are the way to go
umm where can I buy this bitch and how much are they?http://www.reefbrite.com/reefbrite-halide-hybrid/

Archived