Coral Vue Hydros

Salt Water fish for trade around Vancouver BC (Canada)

PetCrazy

I have a gorgeous good size tomato clown and a humbug damsel that are in good health along with a yellow tail blue damsel that I may keep. The tank they were from was torn down due to someone moving, so they are currently being kept in my 10 gallon quarantine tank since I have no room for them in my 25 gallon 'nano-reef'.

Possible Trading options would include...:

-"lower light" sm. coral fragments (mushrooms, certain polyps etc).

- peppermint shrimp or blood/fire shrimp

- sm.percula clown

- possibly certain freshwater plants

- pair of blue or gold rams

- small sand sifter goby (I have certain type in mind-hover gobies, or watchman)

- or anything else that would be interesting.

(No worries, I'm resonable)

I have freshwater and saltwater tanks, so needless to say it doesn't matter on that behalf as long as whatever it is is compatible with what I currently have as well as something I like.

Either way, I just want to make sure they go to a home that they would suit and would suit them. They're gorgeous fish, and decently sized. They are eating various frozen foods and readily accepting freeze dried as well. I've had them for a few weeks now and they seem quite healthy. I’d rather know that they were going to a caring aquarist, then end up trading them into a pet store and not have any idea where they are going.

So anyone who lives locally who could pick up (or if they live nearby I can drop off) wish for and can house these fish, feel free to PM me.

Thank You

-Petcrazy

(If I can figure out how to work the digital camera that is somewhere in this house, I’ll try to take photo’s of them, but I’m not promising anything. After all, no one said I was gifted at photography. ;P.)

Archived