Innovative Marine Aquariums

Misturrtinnie's Fluval Spec V Build

MisturrTinnie

MisturrTinnie

DSC_1294_zps3cff98ef.jpg

Best picture I can get of them, they are still a bit shy. That's their real size compared to the nano 240, they are about the length of a full grown astrea. I feed them everyday maybe 3 or 4 flakes crushed up. Always have to check my water just in case. And excuse the algae on the back glass. I'm gonna try to black it out soon for better pictures.

Oh man, my LFS has Clowns that small... might end up getting one depending on my situation in the next few months..

Looks very nice - but I must say, your next investment should be a twofishies glass cleaner haha!!

MisturrTinnie

Oh man, my LFS has Clowns that small... might end up getting one depending on my situation in the next few months..

Looks very nice - but I must say, your next investment should be a twofishies glass cleaner haha!!

I do have a nano glass cleaner on the front side. I wanted coraline algae on the back side but my CUC keeps cleaning it if you could tell by their trails. Haha. I might just add a black background so it doesn't look so bad. I'll do that once I get my LED set up. Hate waiting for things from China. Longest 21 days everrrrr.

Archived