Pod Your Reef

Media basket for sump

Eckozulu

Hey Stevie, I just ordered a Cadlights 50g. I hate filter socks and want to use a media basket for my drain. What is the biggest media basket you have that has all four sides and drains through the bottom?

Btw, i think you should make baskets for sumps, i know a lot of people that hate socks!

It's something I want to do? But since sumps are custom without a custom fit baskets what size to offer. ...

Rimless 30 or innovative marine 30 are the largest with what you need. Search rl30mr or im30mr dims on product pages. I would link but traveling all week.

thank you sir. the RL30 looks perfect. i get my tank this thursday, so i'll be ordering the basket as soon as i can double check some measurements.

for basket sizes for sump, i'd imagine you could use the dims of CPR sock-it, for width and depths, then just make 2 different heights.

Looks like the jbj rl30 is gonna be perfect. Looking for a way to mount it on the glass. I don't want it sitting on the bottom. Any ideas?

I know the tunze magnets are strong, but I think I want an acrylic clamp like the ones on my IM minimax reactors. I'll post a pic when I get it done.

Archived