SaltCritters.com

Two in-the-wall nanos!

Chrissy

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hooray for rock flowers! You know I love them. Wonderful fish you've chosen- love those mandarins.

Thanks! Do you know if rock flowers color up? I bought 2 of them for $5 each that are brown and I was hoping they would change...one looks like it's trying to be green.

A clown puked all over your tank!

Really kewl scooter you have there!

Haha! Thanks! I'm hoping that it won't look as odd once things grow in and more gets added. :P

My friend has a brown one but lately it's showing more purple and green in the fringed skirt. Pretty much the colors are usually set pretty early on, but regardless, brown ones can be beautiful...Here's a picture of my friends brown one. Hers is looking like a top hat. They do that when they're not placed on the sand or rock flatly. This one's body is in a shell underneath.

047_zps1680c832.jpg

They were in one of those tank setups with the little tanks that LFSes keep inverts in with a regular one bulb fluorescent light, so I figured I'd take a chance.

Here are a couple more pics...without, then with flash.

http://s13.photobucket.com/user/MsChrissyGil/media/rocknemsblue_zps51a3e444.jpg.html'>rocknemsblue_zps51a3e444.jpg

http://s13.photobucket.com/user/MsChrissyGil/media/rocknems_zps2303126a.jpg.html'>rocknems_zps2303126a.jpg

ooh, I've never seen one w/ design on it like that, that looks prettier. It's like white chocolate and chocolate mix. And the middle one looks maroon?

For some reason I missed the first time that you had a tailspot. Love those little guys.

Pinner Reef

Haha! Thanks! I'm hoping that it won't look as odd once things grow in and more gets added. :P

Sorry hope you didn't take that the wrong way. I meant it looks like a clown puked all over your tank, in a good way. :happy:

You have really good taste in coral selection is all I wanted to say.

ooh, I've never seen one w/ design on it like that, that looks prettier. It's like white chocolate and chocolate mix. And the middle one looks maroon?

For some reason I missed the first time that you had a tailspot. Love those little guys.

It's more of a brown than a maroon...I'm hoping that it changes just a bit to more of a maroon look. The tail spot is such a cutie... this one has some nice colors.

Sorry hope you didn't take that the wrong way. I meant it looks like a clown puked all over your tank, in a good way. :happy:

You have really good taste in coral selection is all I wanted to say.

LOL Thanks! My daughter told me that's what you meant. :P

• 2 weeks later...

Such beautiful colors already, and I'm loving the flower anemones in the frag tank. What is the big orange coral to the right in the top tank? It almost looks like a sponge but I think I see some polyps?

Thanks! The orange one is a sponge, but it has little stubby thingies all over it. I had to take the blue sponge out because it wasn't doing well in there, but everything else seems to be doing well.

Archived