Innovative Marine Aquariums

Zentastic 7 Gallon Nano

Reefkid88

What's going on fellow reefers ? So,after many years of being out of the game and mishap after mishap setting me back from setting up and tank,I've finally found time and energy to set one up. I've been collecting things over the past almost year for this build with much anticipation.

I wanted something sleek,sexy,small and low-iron and this is what I've came up with !!!

Tank:

-CadLights 7 gallon Low-Iron tank ( 14x10x10" )

-MicroReefs 10"x10" false wall

Lights:

-RapidLED Triple Puck Light

-Typhon Controller**

Filtration:

-Aquatic Life Nano Skimmer

-BWA Pelletized Carbon

-SeaChem Matrix

-SeaChem Phosgaurd

-SeaChem Matrix Carbon

-ChemiPure Elite

Rock:

- About 7-8lbs of Dry Rock

Additives:

Red Sea Foundations A,B,C

Zeovit Nano Power Package*

Zeovit Zeobak*

Equipment:

-API Basic Kit & Reef Kit ( for cycle )

-Red Sea Foundation & Colors**

-SeaChem Basic**

-JBJ ATO w/ Aqua Lifter**

-Red Sea Coral Pro Salt

image_zps9176897b.jpg

image_zps041d8ab8.jpg

image_zps2885f34a.jpg

4B146F0B-DD17-45B9-82F1-7BF4EA5C4759_zps

image_zps15a5e2b0.jpg

Thanks man,I've been messing around with the scape for a few days and I finally came up with this one which I like a lot. Makes ample room for future SPS's and leaves me with plenty of room on the bottom of the tank !!

Jackal_Knight

image_zps2885f34a.jpg

image_zps15a5e2b0.jpg

whats that fire hose looking thing sticking out of return? tank is looking good, and that light you build looks great as well at some angles it reminds me of and ia sol. when the tank getting water

whats that fire hose looking thing sticking out of return? tank is looking good, and that light you build looks great as well at some angles it reminds me of and ia sol. when the tank getting water

It's a flow accelerator from Hydra Aquatics. When I ordered it,I thought it'd be smaller,but it's huge !! I don't think I'm going to use it. Thanks,I actually bought the light from a member on here ( Sushi ) and l absolutely love the color. The pictures make it look super purple though,stupid iPhone lol.

Hopefully by next week,I need some water and a refractometer.

A little update,I'm probably going to order a typhon controller tonight. I'm also probably going to hold off on ordering the Red Sea Colors kit for a little and just get the foundations kit and use my API kits for the cycle until I get my other kits.

Does anyone here ever order coral from ebay ? Once I get everything cycled and what not,I'm wanting to get some Zoa's an Acan's and a few people on ebay have got some sick frags.

Archived