Coral Vue Hydros

Biocube 29 HQI water level

ColtonR

I have the media basket and fugue basket installed with the water director and I can't seem to get the water level correct

The water in the first chamber of the media basket noise is annoying , it's like a waterfall.

Water just falls from the director to the filter floss

Any suggestions on how if can correct the problem?

if im not mistaken the water level should be pretty much at the top, i fill my bc14 as much as i can, the second and thirm chamber are only allowed to go down about an inch before the ATO kicks on

Just add more mixed up water to the rear chamber. If you take the water out of the display, it will do nothing. You just have to fill it up a lil more. When you do, fill the rear chamber only. Fill until water level is just below the top hole on the wall between chambers 2&3. The water fall effect will disappear.

Doesn't matter where you put the water. Everything will stabilize such that chambers 2 and 3 will always be the lowest until it's almost completely full.

Just add more mixed up water to the rear chamber. If you take the water out of the display, it will do nothing. You just have to fill it up a lil more. When you do, fill the rear chamber only. Fill until water level is just below the top hole on the wall between chambers 2&3. The water fall effect will disappear.

This, you simply add more water into the rear 2nd or 3rd chamber when the filtration pump is on. It will not effect the display level as the original level set and the pump dictates this.

Any suggestions on how if can correct the problem?

Archived