Top Shelf Aquatics

GSP Time Lapse

Ruester007

It's not smooth and way way too long. Needs more frames run faster. Vertical vids bother me for some reason. Shoot 16:9 like normal and just zoom in.

I would be interested to learn how you did this. I like it. :)

Most cameras have a timelapse mode. It just take a picture ever 'x' seconds. Then it plays them together.

Most cameras have a timelapse mode. It just take a picture ever 'x' seconds. Then it plays them together.

If my T3i Does I can't find it. That would have made it easier! Time to check the manual again.

If my T3i Does I can't find it. That would have made it easier! Time to check the manual again.

I can check in the am but I know my T1i can do it.

I would be interested to learn how you did this. I like it. :)

My camera doesn't have a time lapse function, so I did it the hard way. I took 400+ photos and stitched them together in Premier. I think I am going to go by a timed shutter release for the next go round.

Well I found a Mac program that will run the consecutive pictures for me from my laptop. Then it is my understanding that I can put the movie together in iMovie. I will have to look into this more though. I think when done right, it is an amazing concept.

If you have a Canon you most likely don't have a time lapse feature. BUT, if you install EOS utility on your computer or laptop and connect with a USB to your camera that Canon utility has a time lapse function built in. Or if you have a Canon with wifi like my 6D there are apps that can do the same function.

If you have a Canon you most likely don't have a time lapse feature. BUT, if you install EOS utility on your computer or laptop and connect with a USB to your camera that Canon utility has a time lapse function built in. Or if you have a Canon with wifi like my 6D there are apps that can do the same function.

I found a timed shutter release on ebay for $13. Seems worth it.

Archived