Innovative Marine Aquariums

To Nanobox or To Ecotech radion(G2)?

Spiderguardnano

righttirefire

I don't have a radion, never had, but a man following his dream got me sold on a used quad. Dave's support on a light that was second hand was second to none and I didn't hesitate to buy a mini tide plus m. Love both lights. Will definately upgrade the quad. I retro'd the quad to 4 channel and couldn't be more i.pressed by the craftsmanship. To each there own, but the raw un defined sexyNess of the quad out weights any mass soleless light. In my opinion

I had a virtually unlimited budget for my current tank build. I just wanted the best equipment possible for my tank. I have a Radion gen 2 that I rain for a while and then tried Kessil for a little.

Dave offered just as many programs and options as the Radion with way more customization up front and much better service!

Dave has been great to work with and made sure I was completely happy with the light he was building for me. Ecotech is great but Dave's lights just have a heck of a lot more sex appeal and they are less expensive. O and the results are second to none...

Is there a down side?

Archived