SaltCritters.com

WP10 Pico?

spazizz

I didn't see any thing about ma in the previous comment so I didn't consider it.. But any ways I didn't see any information of what the ma is on the WP10

You can't just match the volt. Need to match ma too.

There is no info there. The only info I found was on the magnet

"DC24V 10W

4000L/H"

sorry about that. umm see if theres a sticker behind the controller. ehh i dont have my wp25 anymore so i cant check..

Why does anyone need/want a WP10-level of flow or wave making in such a small tank? Tanks aren't supposed to be wave pools. Just get a smaller powerhead. Pushes water like you need it to, costs way less, probably will be smaller... I really don't understand the obsession right now with putting WP10s or MP10s into every tank.

1. WP10 is a really small powerhead.

2. I have so many more options with flow, if I wanted to I could just have it push water without making waves. I have the choice.

3. WP10 creates more random flow than a "normal" powerhead.

4. Making waves and watching corals sway is cool. This is my opinion. Waves are more natural any ways.

Why does anyone need/want a WP10-level of flow or wave making in such a small tank? Tanks aren't supposed to be wave pools. Just get a smaller powerhead. Pushes water like you need it to, costs way less, probably will be smaller... I really don't understand the obsession right now with putting WP10s or MP10s into every tank.

1. WP10 is a really small powerhead.

2. I have so many more options with flow, if I wanted to I could just have it push water without making waves. I have the choice.

3. WP10 creates more random flow than a "normal" powerhead.

4. Making waves and watching corals sway is cool. This is my opinion. Waves are more natural any ways.

Fair enough. I still don't really get it, but if you dig it, go for it.

I found the perfect placement . I can use any of the modes now. Ill take a picture once my water clears up from the water change I just did. I still like W1 though.

• 1 year later...
ProtectDa2nd

I'm running a wp10 and a ac110 in my 10g and everything in my tank loves it. I do change from w1 to else sometimes. Else seems to keep diatoms off my rocks better. Keep on s3 that's the lowest speed. Works great.

Archived