Cultivated Reef

Fanfare** My 1st 20l Beast Nano

DRZL-sauras

DRZL-sauras

This is my frist nano...please gimme comments on anything and everything

sry for the pics took them on my phone...soon to have a canon coolpix to bling

DRZL-sauras

my GF nano....got this tank from JMT...then i modded it and its alive...(Ball-R) was my sn...check it out..whachu think jmt? illpost more pics latR on

thats actually the stock hood ut i cut it up and ripped it and painted the inside a chrome color with 2 13 (10k & 7100k) watt pcs

DRZL-sauras

for the specs..

20L AGA

37 lbs fiji/ tonga LR

25 lbs aragonite

Oceanic Salt

3 Aquaglobes PH

2-200 gph 1-300gph stuck to a spray bar in the back

visi-therm deluxe heater

CSL hood

2-65W 10k& 7100k w/;) 70w MH cooled by two fans...gettin an act03 bulb shortly to replace 10k

AQ500 fuge

soon to have-UTR skimmer

hermits

5 red legs

4 zebras

3 blue legs

5 red tips

Snails

1 turbo

3 nassarius

2 margarita

3 stomatella

4 bumblebee

1 lettuce nudibranch

1 featherduster (a-hole shed his crown)

1 onyx clown

1 1/2 inch hippo- have a 75 ready for him wen he grows

zoos-greens,chocolate reds

gorgonian ( came on rock)

2 shroomies red and green

i think thats it..so here ya go this is my first "reef" tank

DRZL-sauras

hey birdman thanks...yea wallet is too light nowadays...

And 250 views with no response....thanks i really feel the nano-love.

and to all a good night..fawkerSs

if I were to respond to 90 percent of the tanks people post here with what I actually thought... the only thing i would be saying is "sorry, but your tank looks like shiet" or "thanks for showing us your new tank full or rock... how interesting..."

so sorry for the nonresponse...

but i'll try to say something nice...

i like the rock, and the right half of the aquascaping.

is that what youre after?

DRZL-sauras

well since it is just startin with ROCK PLACEMENT...thats what im basically askin.....theres nothing else to try to criticize....i see ur tank that has alot more stuff than mine and it still looks like someone took a sh!t in ur tank...so i think im in good shape...russky....i see uve been around too many AOL chatrooms with those creative...(cough cough) sketches.....how do u come up with it?...i see u two are canadians eh?...go shove a beaver up your Ass....

Blame it on Canada....:D

fawwkerS

Originally posted by DRZL-sauras

well since it is just startin with ROCK PLACEMENT...thats what im basically askin.....theres nothing else to try to criticize....i see ur tank that has alot more stuff than mine and it still looks like someone took a sh!t in ur tank...so i think im in good shape...russky....i see uve been around too many AOL chatrooms with those creative...(cough cough) sketches.....how do u come up with it?...i see u two are canadians eh?...go shove a beaver up your Ass....

Blame it on Canada....:D  

fawwkerS

haha, man I love the look. I am goign to make mine with all the rock in the middle and space on the sand around it. I am also getting a 20l : There is a small chance I will get a 33l but i doubt it. Again, cool tank.

DRZL-sauras

Wassup surfzup...thanks,tats what i was goin to do with te rock too but it changed cus it just looked too empty....so b ready to change plans if u have to....yea 33L is a badass tank.....when i upgrade ill either with that or 30 gal breeder

Spasticat-thats not my tank....im not into bringing the farm in my houseX)

if you type like you talk then i'm guessing your some sort of "gansta"???...is that what your trying to pull off???...in that case, how do you afford this hobbie with your monthly food stamps?

DRZL-sauras

HAHA...if u only knew...yea thats its i buy Corals with food stamps...woo-hoo...new corals on the 1st of the month...whatever u say my fine-beavered bastard....i type anyway thats quik to get down, no more than that...if you do want to test my "gangsta" why dont u come down to america...bring a 1st aid kkit:pirate:

DRZL-just for future reference.... it's harder than HELL to follow your post with that damn tank picture in your signature line.

Archived