Innovative Marine Aquariums

Acro... do I need to do anything special???

rklutts

Howdy all SPS nuts. I am starting to get a few frags of SPS for my 15g now that it has been up and running for a good while.

My set-up is this:

15g, AC 300 w skimmer and set-up asa refuge with LR and brillo algae, heater. PSweep 212, (2) 65w 50/50 PC's and (1) 70w 10k Ushio MH. about 25lb of LR and 10lbs of LS. I have 2 small clowns and 1 neon blue damsel, coral banded and blood shrimp, various snails and hermits, emrald and sally light foot crab. I feed the tank with Cycloplezee, DT's Phyto, Formula 1 frozen and dry flake and put in 1 Balence Block a week.

As for coral I have ric's, zoo's, xenia, pompom's, shrooms, leathers and various hitchhiker's on the LR.

Here is a pic and you can see the first piece of Acro in the top middle.

15g.6.4.04.jpg

I have now aquired 2 more pieces of Arco from my LFS. They are coming from a Chicago grower that grows them in natural sun light, he has a retractable roof on his building and no other lighting. Sounds kinda cool.

Well back to my real reason for the thread. Is there anything I need to add to the system? Any supplements or special foods?

Thanks for your time and happy reef-n

Rob

PS Looking to get some killer SPS if anyone has some cool frags let me know, I have some sweet ric's and zoo's.

There are some people that keeps those under just pc , so I dont think you will have a problem with your lighting.However the more light the more color.

Look up danano tank!

Archived