ReefCleaners.org

InTank - Thanks and GFY

tibbsy07

I was given an inTank AC70 media basket for Christmas by my family. I have one with a removable shelf and it's PERFECT! The craftsmanship is exquisite. The website was extremely easy to use, according to my grandma who had no trouble ordering the gift. I have been very pleased. She received the package on time, it was packaged well (including some painters tape to keep the shelf from coming out and getting damaged). I also really like the sticker that came with the order. I did not receive a swedish fish, however. That was not StevieT's fault as when I casually laughed and mentioned the swedish fish had been left out, my grandma simply replied with the most deadpan, IDGAF face "No. I just ate it when I checked to make sure it was the correct order." lol

Thanks Stevie! Between my experience and the buddy of mine who has ordered a number of your baskets, I will be a customer for as long as I'm in this hobby.

I was given an inTank AC70 media basket for Christmas by my family. I have one with a removable shelf and it's PERFECT! The craftsmanship is exquisite. The website was extremely easy to use, according to my grandma who had no trouble ordering the gift. I have been very pleased. She received the package on time, it was packaged well (including some painters tape to keep the shelf from coming out and getting damaged). I also really like the sticker that came with the order. I did not receive a swedish fish, however. That was not StevieT's fault as when I casually laughed and mentioned the swedish fish had been left out, my grandma simply replied with the most deadpan, IDGAF face "No. I just ate it when I checked to make sure it was the correct order." lol

Thanks Stevie! Between my experience and the buddy of mine who has ordered a number of your baskets, I will be a customer for as long as I'm in this hobby.

Ya, I couldn't agree more, inTank sucks.

Archived