Top Shelf Aquatics

Nano BoxGarage Sale : Flawed Units, Housings, Hoods, Etc

DaveFason

Hi all,

Time to clean out the garage! I have a few items that I need to sell for a discount. These units are all going to be cleaned up from old anodzing, paint, goo and who knows what else. I can do any colors but will have a few extra holes, dings or dents.

11859759414_87dbc6e52f_z.jpg

NEW RSM 130 Hood - Gutted $100 shipped or I can outfit with LEDs - $300

Three smaller units labeled Mono - $270 These will include 13 LED array, Storm controller and gooseneck.

12" housings - I can make these either Monos or Duos. ONLY WIRE HANGING on these. 13 LED array ( $270 ) 24 LED ARRAY ( $340 ).

Thanks for looking! If you have any other questions post on here or shoot me a PM.

-Dave

Dave,

Is it possible to make one of the smaller Mono's black with wood-veneer detailing (or chicago maroon detailing as an alternative)?

Though that unit will have 13 LEDs, will they be the same color configurations as a Mini Tide? With 13 LEDs and the controller for relatively the same price as a Mini Tide only shipped, I have to jump on this offer!

I'm planning on getting one of your units, either this "steal" or ordering a brand new Mini Tide (with that same black/wood). Look forward to hearing back from you and doing some business!

Archived