Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

My Tank...Update

Sahin

This tank has been running for about nearly a year now. I started off with a DSB tank and then about 6 months ago I removed the DSB due to contant algae problems. Since then the tank has been doing well.

The tank is lit with a 250w DE halide with a 14K Kelvin Arcadia pendant. I dose C-Balance, Magnesium and kalkwasser.

Here are the pictures:

First up is the tank:

The tank isnt no way as dark as it looks, I used manual settings and the pic came out dark. :)

b.jpg

Overhead:

c.jpg

Overhead:

d.jpg

Overhead:

e.jpg

Coral1:

a.jpg

Green Millipora:

f.jpg

Purple Millipora:

g.jpg

And finaly a brown acro that has turned a very nice sky blue colour when put very near the light. The underside of it is brown, but the areas exposed to the light is very nice. :)

h.jpg

There are two false percs, a brittlestar, cleaner shrimp and a green clown goby. I plan to add a mandarine fish soon. I am starting a pod culture to add extra pods to the tank on a weekly basis.

There is quite a bit more info as well as pictures on my website.

very very nice man i just put on my 250w mh 20000k radium and i just dont see any other way my tank could look any more nice than it does right now , your tank looks great and keep us informed

sahin good to see you around here...not many of the "old guys" left. mostly a bunch of noobs. your tank looks great, what size is it? what equipment are you using?

Archived