Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

inTank Rocks!

PRJ

Got my media basket for the AC50 in the mail today and I'm stoked! It actually came yesterday evening, but I was too lazy to go down to the mailbox in the cold to get it. ;)

Fit and finish of the product look amazing, packaging was as good as it can get, and the shipping was fast! Shipped on a Friday and got here Monday! I can't wait to get it into the filter and let it do its job!

NOW I just have to figure out what configuration of media I want to run! It's going on my 10 gallon frag tank.

Thanks, Steve!

post-82078-0-05801400-1389142477_thumb.jpg

RayWhisperer
Where you been? They make snowblowers now!

79EB123F.jpg

pfft. Cheap rebranded Chinese shit. They work for one storm then you can't even get parts for them.

NOW I just have to figure out what configuration of media I want to run! It's going on my 10 gallon frag tank.

Thanks, Steve!

Sweet, inTank you for the order and the kind words :)

Can't say enough about Intank. My tank isn't even set up and I've got two orders and ready to place another. Stevie T is the man!!!! Always fast shipping and a beautiful product.

I want to put the baskets on a shelf to display them!!!

I want to put the baskets on a shelf to display them!!!

Buy one for your tank and a second for your mantel. They are just that pretty

So far all of my dealings with Steve at inTank have been great. I have a unique shipping situation due to some sudden travel needs. Steve has been willing to work with me and handle the situation that works well for all parities.

I look forward to receiving my order later this month.

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks again for the products for my Solana Stevie,

Here's hoping to you making probe holders and skimmers one day. Love your work and was glad to get back in the hobby to support your business for the third time.

Emerald Green Nano Skimmer + some mini reactors would be awesome...

Here's hoping to you making probe holders

Probe holders and similar multi use holding options with a universal bracket system should be in soon.

Skimmers, egh, there are skimmers on the market, and beginners don't know how to use them so the CS sucks ass.

Archived