Pod Your Reef

Nano Box Tide & Flare "10 Best Products of 2013" By ReefBuilders!

DaveFason

We are proud to announce that the Mini Tide and Flare won the "10 best products of 2013" by Reef Builders! With all the hard work we put into each unit it is an amazing feeling to see this. We cant wait to see what 2014 has in store for Nano Box.

"NanoBox Reef Flare and Tide LED fixtures - After years of being a sort-of polished small batch LED lighting manufacturer, 2013 saw NanoBox Reef finally blossom into the high end, small-batch LED light maker we always knew they could be. The NanoBox Reef Flare and Tide LEDs are now being built in LED clusters of diverse, high quality diodes and in custom colors that are the first aquarium devices of any kind which can be personalized upon ordering in a cornucopia of professional paint jobs."

11811319214_372b18c628_z.jpg

Here is the link.

http://reefbuilders.com/2014/01/06/reef-builders-editors-choice-products-2013/

Thanks Nano-Reef team for all the support!

-Dave

Thanks guys! It really is a good feeling. This only motivates me to keep designing, creating and building more fixtures!

-Dave

BeardedReeferLLC

Congrats Dave. Awesome line of lighting you have came out with over the years. Good Luck to you and your future path.

-Kyle

Kellie in CA

You absolutely deserve it Dave! It's a great product! I'm so glad you found me on here and convinced me to buy one!

Congrats! :)

Archived