Top Shelf Aquatics

CPR 12" Aquafuge w Lights

szesteve

I have the above item for sale. Package includes:

CPR 12" Aquafuge

Jalli 13 PC lights

Light stand for the lights to sit nicely on the fuge.

Used for only a month. Selling cos I setup a 10 gallon fuge.

Asking for only US$100 including normal Canada Post shipping(I'm in Canada).

Faster shipping can be arranged if you're willing to top up! :)

Hey Steve,

Not regarding your fuge but have you heard the discount of seasideaquatics.com. All softies and LPS's are 30 bucks full acro heads around 50 bucks. It is in Wellend.

Kadir

Originally posted by kadaytar

Hey Steve,

Not regarding your fuge but have you heard the discount of seasideaquatics.com. All softies and LPS's are 30 bucks full acro heads around 50 bucks. It is in Wellend.

Kadir

Holy crap!

Thanks for the heads up! We still haven't gotten a chance to meet up yet though.

Btw, have you heard of seanic aquarium?

I have heard of it but i moved to Waterloo a month ago and havent set up my new tank yet thats why i hevent been to seanic aquariumyet. But i know Aron is a nice guy. It is too bad there are only 2 LFS's in Kitchener/Waterloo selling marine stuff. BA and Planet Aquarium. After setting up my tank we can go to those good LFS's of ouf city together.

Originally posted by kadaytar

I have heard of it but i moved to Waterloo a month ago and havent set up my new tank yet thats why i hevent been to seanic aquariumyet. But i know Aron is a nice guy. It is too bad there are only 2 LFS's in Kitchener/Waterloo selling marine stuff. BA and Planet Aquarium. After setting up my tank we can  go to  those good LFS's  of ouf city together.

Sure, I've already met up with soopafly.

Actualy we can arrange a meeting. i work at nights and anytime before noon or after 7pm suits me. It is nice to know fellow reefers:)

• 3 weeks later...

Archived