Top Shelf Aquatics

Amica Silvae: Friendly Forest

1.0reef

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fun fact about moss -- they actually really like really bright light (almost full sun). You usually won't find them in full sun though because they need high humidity to stay alive, which is why they are often found in the shade (the shade dries out slower)

Fun fact about moss -- they actually really like really bright light (almost full sun). You usually won't find them in full sun though because they need high humidity to stay alive, which is why they are often found in the shade (the shade dries out slower)

Some species, however the species I collected are a part of an unusual group, except for the star moss which Hates me for some reason.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
MyLiquidBlue29BC

I don't know anything about plants, but it looks like you have a happy plakat. :D

Have you ever considered a pair of wild bettas like simplex or picta? You could keep a pair in a 2.5 and they would spawn. I had simplex in a species only tank with two males and some females. They spawned regularly. It was always fun to see eggs in the nest and watch the dad take care of them.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived