ReefCleaners.org

Props to InTank

dapozer

I have order through Stevie twice now and have been super impressed with the entire deal. I 1st bought media baskets and fuge basket for a 16 nuvo, Boxing was excellant and treats as well. I forgot to order the underwater light for the fuge so I placed a second order for the light and a skimmer. I read somewhere on the foroum that Stevie was a good artist so I decided to see what he had.

I think it turned out well. :D

http://s26.photobucket.com/user/dapozer/media/IMG_1719_zps2779e72f.jpg.html'>IMG_1719_zps2779e72f.jpg

Thanks for a great expieriance and looking forward to the next one.

Shawn

LOL, man that was a busy day too glad I was able to hand draw something for you as requested. I really can't draw shit and when I googed fish eating snake to print a sticker all that came up was a snake eating a fish.

Frame that puppy, you never know!

I have order through Stevie twice now and have been super impressed with the entire deal. I 1st bought media baskets and fuge basket for a 16 nuvo, Boxing was excellant and treats as well. I forgot to order the underwater light for the fuge so I placed a second order for the light and a skimmer. I read somewhere on the foroum that Stevie was a good artist so I decided to see what he had.

I think it turned out well. :D

IMG_1719_zps2779e72f.jpg

Thanks for a great expieriance and looking forward to the next one.

Shawn

I see that phone # I am going to crank call you all night :P
llama roadkill
I see that phone # I am going to crank call you all night :P

Pretend you are the Libyan he took your plutonium from to power your flux capacitor.

Archived