ReefCleaners.org

NanoBox will knock it out of the park!

DRLOVEtoreef

I have received three custom fixtures from NanoBox ... two were extensive custom jobs where I asked Dave to push the envelope on what was possible ... both times, he delivered beyond what I thought was possible ... his work is beyond clean and sexy ... my wife even remarked how amazing they looked, and, that is saying a LOT!!!!

He can put practically any dream you may have into a reality ... Thanks Dave for some amazing work!

Thanks G!

For those who have not seen it...

10181240883_550e133436_z.jpg

10056935833_043cb29e0f_z.jpg

-Dave

man, it is so hard to leave that beauty tied up in the box ... perhaps I should have a tank day on Friday and get that beauty online!! ! B)

BattleAthletics

Tsk tsk greatness like notre dame and NanoBox go hand in hand

When Everett Goldson left(kicked out) the program I knew it would be bad for the green and gold. They're doing ok but the best player on that (football)team is/was Louis Nix III.

I no doubt know his stuff is amazing, but I asked about a 36in fixture with quad t5 and it was about the price of two radion pros.

I no doubt know his stuff is amazing, but I asked about a 36in fixture with quad t5 and it was about the price of two radion pros.

You do pay more for premium custom work......

BattleAthletics

You do pay more for premium custom work......

I understand, trust me I fully understand. But......

I guess I should say, I need to start saving up for one of his lights in the future lol.

When Everett Goldson left(kicked out) the program I knew it would be bad for the green and gold. They're doing ok but the best player on that (football)team is/was Louis Nix III.

Losing Golson killed this season ... Plus the number one qb recruit switched last minute .. Third string qb killed the year

Custom work costs more for sure

Losing Golson killed this season ... Plus the number one qb recruit switched last minute .. Third string qb killed the year

Custom work costs more for sure

The #1 QB was always coming to penn state. Bama was his #2. Christen hackenberg

Who are you talking about?

I understand, trust me I fully understand. But......

I guess I should say, I need to start saving up for one of his lights in the future lol.

Custom and hand made

Better spectrum

Better looks

= Bigger price lol

The #1 QB was always coming to penn state. Bama was his #2. Christen hackenberg Who are you talking about?

gunner kiel ... he was # 1 on scout I believe

BattleAthletics

gunner kiel ... he was # 1 on scout I believe

It was Winston and kiel was #2, Kiel was in a bad situation though he was way down the depth charts and couldnt unseat either reese or golson, if he would of stayed then maybe he'd of been the starter right now since golson got kicked out of school for "cheating".

Well at least golson will be back In December, but will he come back and win his job back?

either way it should be fun seeing what happens next year

Shit the only reason why golson was the starter to begin with was because reese got arrested the beginning of the year

BattleAthletics

The #1 QB was always coming to penn state. Bama was his #2. Christen hackenberg Who are you talking about?

Gotta admire the kid even with the sanctions and the negativity the kid still decides to stay. It's paying off for him.

It was Winston and kiel was #2, Kiel was in a bad situation though he was way down the depth charts and couldnt unseat either reese or golson, if he would of stayed then maybe he'd of been the starter right now since golson got kicked out of school for "cheating".

Well at least golson will be back In December, but will he come back and win his job back?

either way it should be fun seeing what happens next year

Shit the only reason why golson was the starter to begin with was because reese got arrested the beginning of the year

it was a toss up for sure ... golson would have been the starter even if reese wasn't arrested ... reese tries hard, but, he sucks when the pressure is there ... golson will definitely be the starter next year ... if Kiel had stayed around, he would have started the whole year and likely would have kept golson from coming back

Gotta admire the kid even with the sanctions and the negativity the kid still decides to stay. It's paying off for him.

Will be a hesiman finalist by the time he is done here. Bowl restriction will be lifted for next seeason

Will be a hesiman finalist by the time he is done here. Bowl restriction will be lifted for next seeason

easy champ ... one step at a time

NAME CMP ATT YDS CMP% YDS/A TD INT RAT

231 392 2955 58.9 7.54 20 10 134.0

True freshman, who didn't graduate HS early to get a full preseason and now paired with Tom Brady's QB coach for an entire off season? Heisman.

Look what Bill O'Brien did with Matt McGloin. He was horrible the year before, then was good his senior year, and now a starter in the NFL his rookie season.

True freshman, who didn't graduate HS early to get a full preseason and now paired with Tom Brady's QB coach for an entire off season? Heisman.

Look what Bill O'Brien did with Matt McGloin. He was horrible the year before, then was good his senior year, and now a starter in the NFL his rookie season.

famous last words ... is that a cup of blue kool aid in your hand?

BattleAthletics

Obviously bill didnt do too good of a job look how mcgloin did against the cowboys thanksgiving day lol

Go cowboys!

Archived