Cultivated Reef

Branching frogspawn for sale

winnker

I havea branching frogspawn for sale. I have a pic of it in my gallary before I seperated the 2 heads. I will want 40 for it. pm me if you are interested.

you paid 60 dollars for 2 heads and you want to sell one for 40??? hahahahaa thats a good one, how bout i give you 30 bucks and you pay me 40

Aside from the obvious heckling you are and will probably continue to get, this is actually the wrong spot on the site to post this tidbit. It should probably go in the classified section rather than taking up space in the members reefs section... IMO that is. You might get more possitive responses there too.

If you have a choice of more LFS in your area I would urge you to check out the competition. Yours appears to be a tad on the expensive side. Other than that, a double retail markup on animals generally puts them way above what people can get them for by just going to their LFS where they'll just get charged one markup.

Good luck with the sale though.

I am upstate ny around albany area. there are 3 in the albany area and one in th eglens falls area that is it and they are all way over priced. and albany area is an hour from me.

Hmm...

In your situation you may be better off doing the mail order thing. You may also want to check out local reef clubs. You may luck out and find some peeps that are doing propogation and selling out of their homes. Just a thought. The only way to realy make mail order worthwhile is generally if you buy 6 or so at a time. Most frags are about $12 to $15 each and then there is the shipping. YOu should be able to get them for about $20 or so after shipping if you pick and choose well. I noticed that our sponsor links are not working these days, but you may want to search for them online and see what they have to offer.

You may also want to check out the classifieds section here for people looking to sell theirs. Also keep your eyes open for frag swaps in your area. It may seem like a 2 or three hour drive is a long way to go to get some frags, but you will have the opportunity to get some nice animals and to exchange ideas with other reefers.

Just my two cents,

1fish

ya, I know well my bf is looking to open a fish store but till then I try to find frags but the reason that I am getting rid of the frag I have it cuz my tank is full lol.

Archived