ReefCleaners.org

Need old coral skeletons

Bonsai-Tanks

Bonsai-Tanks

Hey everyone. Kind of an odd thing to ask for, but I need some for my 29-gallon. Im going to break them up some and place them in the aquarium to look like a bad storm came through. I don't want to buy any from a lfs, that would only support the business. Does anybody have some that they could part with? I would be willing to pay for shipping. I don't have much in the way of trades, and I am low on money. Im sure we could work something out though! ;)

Bonsai-Tanks

It's a funny thing, I was glad when local fish stores around here stopped selling bleached coral skeletons. Now I am kind of Po'd! Not that I would want to suport the trade, but I REALY need some!

too bad you werent anywhere near me.. I just lost all my sps and most of the lps when my tank drained when I was away for a few days... id have plenty to give you.... *sigh*

Bonsai-Tanks

petes, that is bad news, bout your reef tank and all. I would actually be willing to pay shipping and for any packing supplies if you would be willing to send them to me, I need them that bad!!!

Archived