Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Fall In!

FlowerMama

Nice shots! Wish we had color changes like that down here. :(

Outside is easy for me, this led picture taking stinks. Mine always look more purple, granted there is much coralline and I've been getting better but my camera only goes to 9000 in the light range so I can't seem to get it perfect, but if you look at my thread they have been getting better, slowly.

The first one was a type of brush growing around a river, dunno what it's called. All the rest were Aspens.

Oh well, don't know my trees. But I do love the colors!! :lol: Waiting for them to change here for this year. Those pics I took were like 2007.

• 2 weeks later...

I wanna see more Fall In!!!

Took the dogs for a walk last evening and decided to take my Canon S120 with me.

Fall in Iowa:

103013a.jpg

103013b.jpg

103013c.jpg

103013d.jpg

103013e.jpg

103013f.jpg

103013g.jpg

103013h.jpg

103013i.jpg

103013j.jpg

103013k.jpg

Took the dogs for a walk last evening and decided to take my Canon S120 with me.

Fall in Iowa:

You forgot the snow!

I forgot you were in Iowa. Whereabouts again?

Near Des Moines. Luckily, no snow yet, but we should be getting some next month. I don't really mind it, but we get our share, so...

Thanks Sunar.

Near Des Moines. Luckily, no snow yet, but we should be getting some next month. I don't really mind it, but we get our share, so...

well... I'm only about 3 hrs from you.. cool..

Thanks Sunar.

Riiiiight. I never got a chance to head over that far when I lived in Iowa City. Looks nice! I was in MN before IA, so IA snow wasn't too bad.

When I lived in Iowa City, I remember one day the temperature got down below -40°F (-90°F with the wind chill). I'm glad that's not typical. I'm sure you've experienced some weather like that in Minnesota. The harsh cold is still a couple of months away.

Yeah, my last winter in MN was the 3rd snowiest on record (84 inches) and we had 14 days in Jan/Feb that were -30 or below with wind chill. Brutal. Glad to be back in the Southeast again :P

Fall in Iowa:

103013a.jpg

103013b.jpg

103013c.jpg

103013d.jpg

103013e.jpg

103013f.jpg

103013g.jpg

103013h.jpg

103013i.jpg

103013j.jpg

103013k.jpg