SaltCritters.com

Post your bootleg PPE photos here

Von digity

Brahm, your playing too much CS, you must have messed up the settings on computer monitor (brightened) so you can see Ts lurking in the shadows.

This pic actually doesn't do them justice, the purple base is a little more muted in reall life.

Uhhh, PPE`s are a color of palythoa. Mine are zoos and no I didn`t pay alot for them. More like 17 dollars out of buying 3 colors in a 50 dollar package. I still like them. But in the pics it shows the mouths as being white and the main color as brown where as the mouth is bright green and the zoos look like a deep maroon/purple. Those pinks on the right also were in the package and are my favorite!

Originally posted by sdbeazley

Did like PPE`s untill I put them under my lights....  

Then that last statement didn't make much sense, huh?

I was stating what color they look like in my tank. Light can change colors of corals.

At the logical reef when I hand picked them they were pure purple and green!

What is this debating over bootleg PPE nonsense? This is the thread for bootleg PPE. Lemme put this in other words, they kinda resemble PPEs but they lack in areas of resemblence. Like bootleg nike shoes, or 4 stripe addidas.

BTW, nice bootleg PPEs beazley.

Now I wanna see everyone elses.

Thank Gilman for the phot, i got a nice camera and still can't take pics like he does.

Slo, I think I have seen some nice stuff from you. We need to get together for a trade sometime!

Enough with the small talk and "jock-itch." I wanna see people showoff MORE bootleg purple people eaters.

Originally posted by Von digity

Enough with the small talk and "jock-itch." I wanna see people showoff MORE bootleg purple people eaters.

Dammit!!!

Emokid, I bet if you were able to cross those two colonies together, you'd get ppes. You should break out the chemistry books and get ready to make $$$.

SHOW ME MORE BOOTLEG PPE. DON'T LET THIS THREAD DIE, OR I WILL DIE WITH IT.

Archived