SaltCritters.com

Jgpicos noob photo thread

jgpico

I just recently acquired a dslr camera and have been playing with it a lot. I have taken some photos that I think are post worthy but I'm really looking for some advice or tips and tricks that might make them better. Thanks for looking and I hope to have more pics soon.

null_zps76defbb4.jpg

null_zps3aa27510.jpg

null_zps41944a4f.jpg

last one is awesome man.

Thanks Jr. That is definitely my favorite photo that I've taken. My wife actually wants to blow it up and frame it.

ihatesears18

Thanks Jr. That is definitely my favorite photo that I've taken. My wife actually wants to blow it up and frame it.

it is awesome. i want to live there.

the last one is so perfect it looks fake... haha well done!

Wow, thank you for the compliment. I'm scared that I won't be able to ever beat that photo lol.

Great shots!

I'd like to see less noise, they're a bit grainy. I'm not much of a landscape person, but for the last one play with a slower shutter speed and maybe capture some of that water motion. ;)

Great shots!

I'd like to see less noise, they're a bit grainy. I'm not much of a landscape person, but for the last one play with a slower shutter speed and maybe capture some of that water motion. ;)

Awesome, this is the kind of stuff I'm looking for. Thank you

use some nd filters and a tripod to b able to slow ur shutter speed down to make the water look almost like clouds, ive been wanting to try this but am to lazy to go anywhere lol

• 2 weeks later...

Archived