Coral Vue Hydros

20g Fuge Mantis Tank

Tamberav

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i self taught myself graphics, got youtube partnership at one point, use to do speed arts and what not :D

Thats cool :) Do you have build threads for your tanks?

well my reef tank has been up since i was 8, started out as a 12g nano cube, then i upgraded to a 24 gallon aquapod that caused so many problems, so in January i upgraded to a nano cube 28g cf-quad, might start a build for the reef do to a pump crash that caused my temp to go down killing all my stuff besides my frogspawn that i had since the beginning and my 6 year old nassarius snail, but i do have one for my pico which is for the mantis http://www.nano-reef.com/topic/329862-the-hulks-cave-mantis-build/

If he's already going around punching everything maybe you should give him the name Smash or Striker or Crush. or...just call him JimBob!!!.

Slowly coming along, can't really see the coral frags in the pic. I plan to add some more red/blue macro and coral frags as I get them. Maybe some of my star grass.

Still needs some upgraded hardware.

pico_zps7d5dd7ad.jpg

Hey you put caulerpa in yours too!!! Haha matchies!

What frags are in there again? Lol I'm too lazy to go back searching... If its even there lol

Hey you put caulerpa in yours too!!! Haha matchies!

What frags are in there again? Lol I'm too lazy to go back searching... If its even there lol

Just some zoas, mushrooms, blue star polyps, and gsp so far. I have plenty of things I could add from my 40B when I decide to not be lazy :) Everything on the rock was a hitchhiker. There was a small monti piece on the rock but he smashed it so thinking softies are best!

I also LOVE the look of this macro. More so than the reds/blues, ect. I just like the whole natural seaweed type look.

I put mine as a sort of privacy screen in the front...because all the girls in my dorm smash their faces against the tanks when they come over... And I don't want Spock to live in terror....although there are some pretty terrifying girls in my dorm lol

And I think I see a little zoa patch up top....maybe

Btw...I think you should name your mantie Alfred. Lol just saying......Sheila and Alfred! Bam! Lol I come up with horrible names......

I put mine as a sort of privacy screen in the front...because all the girls in my dorm smash their faces against the tanks when they come over... And I don't want Spock to live in terror....although there are some pretty terrifying girls in my dorm lol

And I think I see a little zoa patch up top....maybe

Btw...I think you should name your mantie Alfred. Lol just saying......Sheila and Alfred! Bam! Lol I come up with horrible names......

uhh I don't know if Alfred sounds very tough guy. LOL Spock is a cute name, I was considering naming my boy Warf at one point but I just don't knowww

Yes there is two patches up top.. the camera just kind of whited everything out. Prob just add a couple clippings of different softies and macro and let it grow or get smashed or do whatever :)

Ok.....Bruce...like Bruce Wayne. That's bada*** lol. Warf..does he really look like a deranged alien from Q' onoS? Lol

Ok.....Bruce...like Bruce Wayne. That's bada*** lol. Warf..does he really look like a deranged alien from Q' onoS? Lol

I thought about bruce wayne too!

Idk, he just seems tough lol

Was thinking of pokemon names and superhero's and villains and all sorts of sillies.

I was leaning towards Poison Ivy and Bane

If you name it bane...I will love you for life lol now we talking cartoon wrestler like bane or dark knight bane? Lol I like the poison ivy too.. Smexy. :D

If you name it bane...I will love you for life lol now we talking cartoon wrestler like bane or dark knight bane? Lol I like the poison ivy too.. Smexy. :D

Aren't they both from batman?

Yes lol but the specification of bane matters... Look up comic bane and then im sure you've seen the dark knight Rises bane..,

Holy crap, I forgot what it was like to have a pico. Did a waterchange today and some glass cleaning, was so quick and easy. I was like "Wait, I'm done?"

Yes lol but the specification of bane matters... Look up comic bane and then im sure you've seen the dark knight Rises bane..,

Which bane should it be after?!

Movie......Comic book bane looks like hulk meets cyborg meets mexican wrestler.... its not ....good

Okay well that was the one I was thinking of as I have never seen the comic book one until you said something LOL I thought maybe you had a thing for mexican wrestlers! :)

Ha ha ha ha....ha...ha....no. Professional wrestling is not my thing... Unless its actual wrestling like college type deal.

Going to try and get a good pic of this guy over the next few days. He has brightened up a lot and isn't green like I thought he was or even how goggle images shows purple spots to be. He is BLUE!

Archived