Pod Your Reef

Nikon Gear FS

Pili

Figured some of you all would be interested in this. Selling to fund my transition to Micro 4/3s. Feel free to pm for more pics or details. Paypal only, price includes Paypal fee.

100% positive feedback on Ebay (Pili_4) and I've been on and off NR for 7 years.

D300 Body: Very clean with approximately 9,000 shutter actuations. Comes with 2x EN-EL3e, 2x Sandisk Extreme III (4gb and 8gb). - $550 shipped

Nikon 12-24 1:4: Lens is used but also very clean, fantastic wide angle. Comes with lens hood and B+W 77mm circular polarizer. - $650 Shipped

Tamron 17-50 XR Di II 2.8: This lens was sent to Tamron not to long ago for a full service and is as good as new. Body shows small signs of normal wear. This lens spent a lot of time on my camera as the focal length and speed is VERY useful. Comes with lens hood. - 260 shipped

Nikon SB-800: Clean and comes with all accessories included in original packaging. Smaller/cheaper than the new sb-900s but has plenty of power for 95% of flash situations. - $250 shipped

Please note that I do not have original boxes available as they are in storage some place and would rather not dig through everything. Everything will be shipped appropriately packed though.

zdxOiyb.jpg

Archived