Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

i lucked out!

Metznreef

i guy that works at my lfs with me were talking today. i asked him how much our candycanes corals were and he told me he would sell me one of his for cheap. i went to his house with him (it's like three minutes from the stor) and he showed me his 90 gallon reef(awesome!!!!) and got me out a 6-7 head candy branch(cane)coral. he also gave me a 4 inch polyp rock (green w/ brown centers). all for 15 dollars. so i got both for 15 instead of the candycane only for 50. by the way do candy cane corals have sweepers?

Nice! Very cool LFS employee there... at night, my candycanes have what looks like little mini tenticle thingys but they're no more then half an inch long.

NanoReefer53

get one of those rigid clear tube pipes from the LFS, every once in a while just sink some food down the tube and aim it at your coral. That's what I do foy my corals.

Good score ! it's always great to get good deals from nice people.

That is a GREAT Idea Nanoreefer! I never thought of that, I have been fighting with a clip on the end of a stick and Its impossible to get the food loose. Thank you!

Ta,

Toy

Archived