Coral Vue Hydros

AMMONIA help read...

claval01

Thanks for being concerned, it is nice to see people who care, many posts don't (hey guys I put a tang in my 10g I think its fine). :) Everything looks fine to me. API test kits are just wonky.

Thanks for being concerned, it is nice to see people who care, many posts don't (hey guys I put a tang in my 10g I think its fine). :) Everything looks fine to me. API test kits are just wonky.

Thanks! yea I just want to make sure Im not stressin anything out or going to kill anything. Just want to do this correctly, theres a lot that can be done wrong.

:)

You_Wrasse_is_Mine

Ummmmmm..... No I'm sorry but a tang in a 10 gallon tank is not looking "fine" to me or any other hobbyist that has the slightest bit of knowledge. Very bad advice to give anyone. This is very far from "fine"

I have zero problems with the API kits. They work very just as good as salifert except not as pinpoint accurate as salifert. The results shown in this thread are as clear as day.

Ummmmmm..... No I'm sorry but a tang in a 10 gallon tank is not looking "fine" to me or any other hobbyist that has the slightest bit of knowledge. Very bad advice to give anyone. This is very far from "fine"

I have zero problems with the API kits. They work very just as good as salifert except not as pinpoint accurate as salifert. The results shown in this thread are as clear as day.

/facepalm, it was sarcasm.

I should have went with something more obvious.. the "8 maroon clowns in a pickle jar" thread I just read was funny.

happyhour99

/facepalm, it was sarcasm.

I should have went with something more obvious.. the "8 maroon clowns in a pickle jar" thread I just read was funny.

darn.... i wanted to keep that tang in a 5 gallon column tank!!! Thanks for popping my dream! :bowdown:

to be honest, technically, no life stock is fine in any aquarium.... ;)

now i feel really bad :( I often wonder if its mean to have my two clowns... do they like there home? I know they didnt like when I transferred them to the Nuvo 16 I stressed them out bad but they are getting better. they still hide and peek through the rocks at me like im gonna eat em.. hope they get over it ha

lol i didn't mean to make you feel bad, but really, what we are doing is that we are trying to satisfy our enjoyment by providing our fish/corals a good environment to live in. Mimic the closest nature environment as possible. That being said... if you really love your fish, i am sure you will try your best to keep them comfy.

=D

lol i didn't mean to make you feel bad, but really, what we are doing is that we are trying to satisfy our enjoyment by providing our fish/corals a good environment to live in. Mimic the closest nature environment as possible. That being said... if you really love your fish, i am sure you will try your best to keep them comfy.

=D

HAHA I know.. I was never into fish until a friend got me hooked ;) Ive grown attached to my clowns so I DO wanna make sure they are comfy :) ha

I dont have as much experience as you guys so im just coverin my butt... :)

I'm not that experienced. I've only had a tank for 6 months. had an incident and now im back to square one. -_-

agreed x_x

You_Wrasse_is_Mine

Lol. I figured it was humorous, I wasn't too sure though. Just wanted to clarify. Then laugh. Some guys may eat that up and then next thing ya know there's threads on here asking why there hippo tang they got at pet co is covered with ick come to find out its in a tiny little tank and is stressed beyond belief.

Archived