Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Nano Reef Price Lists

sdbeazley

Funkymonkey

HAHAHAHA! I'm not falling for this! No way in HELL i'm tallying up all my expenses! Not only do I not want to know, but it would leave evidence my wife can use at her murder trial...

Score one for having a fiancee who is just as involved in reefs as you are! (That's my case..lol) Nothing beats hearing, "that's okay honey, I don't want those diamond earrings for my birthday, can't we just get a nice blue w/ pink tips acro instead?".

Cheers,

Fred

Wow...with my Nano Cube I've gotten out this "hobby" after spending about $266. The details are in the Nano Cube costs thread! I don't plan to spend much more beyond more water and water tests and perhaps a few more zoos. All of my zoos came at the free table or trades.

Steve

Whoops....I don't mean to say I've left the saltwater world! I just meant to say I've only spent $266 rather! I need to proof read what I write better!

:-)

Steve

20H acrylic/stand/via aqua skimmer/powerhead/test kit/100w ebo jager heater: $140

25lbs fiji live rock: $80

20lbs live sand:$25

24" 130w coralife aqualight: $100

bubble coral: $30

tomato clown/damsel/inverts: $25

total so far: 400

• 2 months later...

Yeah... Im a n00b. w3rdz... Anyway, I bought about 400 worth of stuff, between LS, LR, Tests, salt, its cool though, because im giving it to my girlfriend for our 3 year anniversary. Yes, she's pet minded, and since I live at home and commute to college, while she live at school (the same one, mind you) about 20 min away, I get to keep the tank. This is like getting power tools for her!

HAHAHAHA! I'm not falling for this! No way in HELL i'm tallying up all my expenses! Not only do I not want to know, but it would leave evidence my wife can use at her murder trial...

lol, amen to that. i can't even imagine tallying up everything i've spent on my tank. all i know is the equipment was about $750, and i don't dare try to tally up my livestock list, jesus christ, i think i'd get sick, lol.

Brian da lion

i got a 3 gallon cube, filter, 13 watt lamp, two jugs of pre mixed water,3 lbs of lr, 3.5 lbs of live sand,and a feather duster all for $160

Originally posted by TroyT

$100 per gallon is what I tell people wanting to get into the hobby.

There is another thread that covers this topic but I couldn't find it for this reply.

you can cut that in half... ebay helps alot (some times...)

Archived