inTank Media Baskets

Can't believe it’s been Three Years! Anniversary Mega Sale!

SaltCritters

SaltCritters

Anniversary Mega Sale!

Three Years ago I married my best friend!

Over those past three years we have managed to not only grow SaltCritters to something we only dreamed of, but we have also grown our little salty family.

The past three years have been simply Amazing and I am sure there will be plenty more to come.

So Lets celebrate!

Get 25% off EVERYTHING for 3 days!!

Use coupon code

"Salty"

But Hurry this sale won't last like our Marriage ;)

!!Sale ends 4/12/13 at Midnight!!

529080_529757767056566_564330243_n.jpg

I Love You Heather and Rielyn!

I'm a first time buyer online and after researching I chose SaltCritters because a) they are independent and family owned B) their pricing and c) they're the only one to show a pic under 2 dif light settings.

I bought a hammer ($10) and a red and blue mushroom ($5 each), 3 acans ($5 each) and then a Mystery for $5. Well, my mystery was an acan! That was so awesome. OH, and one of the acans was surrounder by 4 tinier ones underneath.

Their packing is sweet, REALLY helpful for a 8 gal nano so I took out 8 c of water, set it aside & floated ALL 7 bags at once- they're the size of cell phones- I don't know how they do it but they get no air in the bag and it's perfectly sealed- no knots, rubber bands. twisties, there's no way you're going to leak anywhere. Had the heat pack, styrophoam, etc. So 7 corals for $40 and then $45 for s/h----that still averages $12 per coral and that was with the s/h. OH- another important thing in my eyes- they use the 3/4" small frag disc/plug. Nice and small.

You can't go wrong with these guys. THANK YOU! :D

Very Impressed. All acquisitions are doing well.

I like the new system of organizing corals by price. Great thing for meeps like me.

Though all those WYSIWYG rics are throwing me off. How do you have the time to photograph them all?

SaltCritters

Everything I click on that I want is sold out. Would be great of that were updated.

Gotta click faster. lol. All inventory is up todate and we leave any sold items on the site until they actually ship incase we need to reference the picture. We added about 50 new items last night. Should be adding some more tonight.

I like the new system of organizing corals by price. Great thing for meeps like me.

Though all those WYSIWYG rics are throwing me off. How do you have the time to photograph them all?

Thanks. Time, something we dont have enough of lol. bought those rics abuot a month ago and still haven't gotten them all up.

Archived