inTank Media Baskets

Good deal? Rebel t3i for $500.

jgpico

It's the body, brand new strap, 18-55 f/4.5 lense with uv filter, cleaning and an sd card. I know it's in brand new condition because he keeps his stuff immaculate.

Steventomas

It's the body, brand new strap, 18-55 f/4.5 lense with uv filter, cleaning and an sd card. I know it's in brand new condition because he keeps his stuff immaculate.

You can get the t4i from canon refurbished for $475

http://shop.usa.canon.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/product_10051_10051_283207_-1

I just ordered a t2i refurb from canon. Ive researched and the refurbished are said to be high quality and tested even better than new to make sure they are perfect.

Worst case you have 14 days to return it.

ALSO

If you order through the canon loyalty program you get 30% off instead of 25% and they throw in a free camera bag all you have to do is recycle an old canon camera, if you dont have one go to goodwill and pick one up for <$10 and your set.

You HAVE to call canon loyalty to order and get the discount and free bag, the number is 1 (866) 443-8002 and make sure you ask about sending in your camera for 30% and the free gadget bag.

I just found the T4i with kit lens for $580 no tax free shipping. I would try and get him closer to $425. The card and strap and bag don't really add a ton of value.

Is te lens that comes with not really worth much?

Not really. Prices range from $80-$120. I've seen some cheaper used ones.

Archived