ReefCleaners.org

Video Clip of My Mini Reef

alex36

NanoReefer53

niiice ! I luv the little shrimp fight. who's the kid singin in the background :P

and your fish only, that's a nice collection you've got there, especially that Conspicilatus.

Love the movies and of course your tanks!:P Is your fish only tank outside? And I wanted to ask what are the south american cichlids you have? I know you have them listed as flowerhorn, but is there another common name for them? I've seen them before just under a different name.....ALL your fish are beautiful....and I love the clams!:D

Thanks Fishymissy ! Yes, my fish only tank is placed in my front porch.. I live in the tropics, so temperature is not an issue for fish.. but I have to use a chiller for my corals.

Yes, you are right, the "Flower horn" is a South American chichlid from the Amphilopus Trimaculatus genus. This fish is the current craze in Malaysia and Singapore, and new breeds (from cross breeding) is released every other week. They are given names like Lucky Star, Diamond Warrior, Blue Diamond.. just to name a few !

Cheers !

Archived