ReefCleaners.org

Coral Collection inferno Bta

johnwin84

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What's the difference between te flame tip and sunburst? Just got my sun burst and they are very similar. Are they te same just different names?

Here's my sunburst.

IMAG0122_zps0e7e8439.jpg

Sexy corals (20min from me) has a lemon drop, but it's not just any lemon drop, it has red tips while the rest is bright yellow.

Snap some pics as well and post them up so we can all look and drool!

I'm going this week to pick up my other percula (he's been in their qt for a month) ill snap some pics. Also of their sps grow out tank, it's so pretty...

I'm going this week to pick up my other percula (he's been in their qt for a month) ill snap some pics. Also of their sps grow out tank, it's so pretty...
Mike sucks he is a freaking rip off. Sexy Corals LMAO his BTA's start at 500. His signature nem clones are 700 I am not funding his courtside laker seats.
Paandemonium

Mike sucks he is a freaking rip off. Sexy Corals LMAO his BTA's start at 500. His signature nem clones are 700 I am not funding his courtside laker seats.

I feels you on this, it's freaking ridiculous. I'd never buy anything from sexy corals.

buddythelion

SC is crazy.

Do any of you guys have pictures of your anemones next to regular nems? I know there's a difference I'd just like to see it lol

This is the best pic I can do to capture its color, you can compare it to the top anemone that is really pink in person.

1076zq8.jpg

ai sol settings where w55% b65% r75%.

they where having a sale last weekend, inferno and flametip(sunburst) where 300, instead of 400.

buddythelion

That's not my problem, my problem is that I've heard that they lose their color over time

The inferno is a lineaged thing, meaning that it's been aquacultured for years. The owner of Coral Collection told me the flames he's selling are the same, been aquacultured for years in one person's tank. I'm hoping that my Kessil will be a good compensation for the halides they were originally under, but only time will tell.

buddythelion

Here's a vid I took of them the day I got them. Pretty much what they look like irl. The flame ended up switching places where the inferno is in the vid and looks like it's staying there. The inferno is still wandering around, but luckily they're stuck only on one island. Bwuahaha.

Paandemonium

Here's a vid I took of them the day I got them. Pretty much what they look like irl. The flame ended up switching places where the inferno is in the vid and looks like it's staying there. The inferno is still wandering around, but luckily they're stuck only on one island. Bwuahaha.

I'm thinking of doing an anemone island as well, it would be the left side of the tank. I need to start ordering new anemones though :happy: the next on my list is def the inferno

I'm thinking of doing an anemone island as well, it would be the left side of the tank. I need to start ordering new anemones though :happy: the next on my list is def the inferno

Mine too..if i can ever find one for less than $400! Geesh! Tell you what. I'll pay for 50% and when it splits I'll take the clone. The only problem is that you have to move to so cal and give me all day access to your tank! lol

Paandemonium

Mine too..if i can ever find one for less than $400! Geesh! Tell you what. I'll pay for 50% and when it splits I'll take the clone. The only problem is that you have to move to so cal and give me all day access to your tank! lol

Rotfl! Sounds like a great deal, just pay for my move and hell my rent too! lmao I was very close to moving to LA a couple of years back but my dad was extremely against it and since I worked for him at the time his word was law lol

You will see a shift in the BTA's color. ALL BTA's will have a color shift under different lighting. I have yet to see a inferno keep the pop it has when you first get it.

buddythelion

You will see a shift in the BTA's color. ALL BTA's will have a color shift under different lighting. I have yet to see a inferno keep the pop it has when you first get it.

If it helps, Matt told me that the infernos were kept under metal halides. Guess I'm the guinea pig to see if it stays this color under a kessil! I have a friend that a flame turns from gorgeous under T5s to poopy brown under AI Sols.

If it helps, Matt told me that the infernos were kept under metal halides. Guess I'm the guinea pig to see if it stays this color under a kessil! I have a friend that a flame turns from gorgeous under T5s to poopy brown under AI Sols.
Yeah I have noticed mine still pop but they are right under my MH. I think they keep theres under 400 watt.
buddythelion

BRAs!!!!!!!!!! I cant wait to get a few!

Bras ftw! I hear Victoria Secrets got some in all colors.

Archived