Innovative Marine Aquariums

Maxspect G2 Exchange Program

CoralVue Aquarium Products

Maxspect has come out with a great offer for Maxspect G2 owners.

Starting March 26th CoralVue will be offering existing Maxspect G2 customers (USA customers only) the option to exchange their old tired fixture in for a brand new shiny 120w 16k Razor. This is almost unheard of, to offer an exchange program for loyal customers in our industry.

Here is how the program works:

Each G2-110w or G2-160w entitles to exchange for 1 Razor 120w 16000K
Each G2-170w or G2-230w entitles to exchange for 2 Razor 120w 16000K

The replacement 120w Razor will be new and have the same 1 year warranty as a new fixture. We expect the exchange program to last 3-6 months since there are several hundred of the G2 fixtures out there and it will take time for those customers to learn of this program. At the end of the exchange program, support for the G2 fixtures will cease so you can encourage owners of them to take advantage of this offer while it lasts. Some components will be available for the G2 to buy but will be left to the owner to do the replacement work and eventually the components will not be available.

Needed from customer:

Return of Maxspect G2 fixture, power supply and all parts.

Customer Name:
Phone #:
*Address:
Email:

*Customer must reside within the United States

Cost:

Direct to the customer $294.99 + shipping (regular retail price is $419.99)

Why exchange with the 120w Razor?:

Utilizing Cree LED chips, the Razor 120w actually out-performs G2-160w, and a single Razor 120w also has a wider coverage compared to a G2-160w.

Please call or email us for details of this great offer.

Thanks,

Chris Conti
VP of Sales
CoralVue
985-718-1465 Office
985-607-8655 Mobile
985-781-9081 Fax
Chris@coralvue.com

The fact that this is happening is amazing. Talk about customer service and great business.

I don't have a Maxspect light as I currently have no tank, however, on my future tank build I will be purchasing one.

I think this is a good strategy. You'll lure in new customers because you obviously treat existing customers right ;)

So when can I order a newer version? I was about to drop $500 on a 160 watt one but hell I better wait now.

I don't understand your post. The Razors in 120W & 160W are our newest models. The 60W Razor Nano will be available first week of May.

Chris

I ment with the new adjustable brackets not the legs that bow out.

I've never seen the Razor mounting legs bow out. Don't have info from Maxspect yet on the adjustable legs, the Razor Nano will be available in three weeks.

Chris

CoralVue

• 11 months later...

Archived