Pod Your Reef

Biocube 14 with tons of extras $200

Sofloreefer

Sofloreefer

For sale is a used Oceanic Biocube 14. I broke down this tank for a friend who got out of the hobby. He took excellent care of his tank and live stock while he had it and I can't see any scratches or defects with the tank. He did inform me that salt creep slowly accumulates at the top front left corner if the water is filled too high. I would put fresh silicone in the area but I am fresh out of the aquarium silicone so I will leave that up to the buyer. It looks like he also added some kind of LED strip as visible in the pictures. I think I grabbed the wrong ballast for it because the strip is rated for 24 VDC and the ballast I have says 4 VDC. I'm sure it won't take much to get that LED strip running (assuming it works, I have not tested it so have no idea if it does). The circulation pump, actinic and 10k power compacts, and fan are tested and work perfectly.

Also included is
new pack of filter cartridges
Brightwell Aquatics dosing chemicals- Magnesion, Alkalin8.3, Ferrion, Calcion, Iodion, Strontion (bottles are half to almost full)
Red Sea Reef Lab
Aiptasia-X
Lifegard Little Time or Temp temperature monitor
Ballast that was including with LEDs but doesn't seem to power them
If you are looking to get into reef tank for cheap this is a great option to set up a nano reef tank. I have been in the hobby for roughly 8 years and know a lot about it what equipment is good and what is garbage. This is a good option for a nano aquarium. I have a 40 breeder so have no interest in setting this up.

I have this listed on a large popular auction site at 0.01 starting price no reserve but I will also let it go for $200.

DSC02920.jpg

Archived