Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Primitive

Ups just dropped off my tunze as I am walking out the door for work! :furious: So I have to wait 8 hours to set it up.

Updates later tonight or tomorrow!

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ups just dropped off my tunze as I am walking out the door for work! :furious: So I have to wait 8 hours to set it up.

Updates later tonight or tomorrow!

Happens to me every time I order something. :rolleyes:

I got my inTank media basket in yesterday and I'm trying to decide what to run in it. I initially wanted to have a fuge with chaeto but am not sure anymore due to the fact I have to buy or build a fuge light. In such a small tank I was thinking I could get the same benefits of having chaeto with just running purigen, floss and chemi pure elite or clear fx pro. Any input would be appreciated since I am trying to decide here pretty soon. Thanks

FishBrawler

Ehh I don't really need pods cuz I don't plan on having fish what other benefits do they have?

They eat microalgae and are also detritivores. They also can provide food for the corals. I think that they are an essential part to a clean up crew.

Ya decided to go with my oroginal plan and keep the chaeto. Would a picO 1w light be efficient enough on an aqua clear 70? What would be the best light to add to one of these filters. It has a inTank media basket.

Got my picO fuge light in the mail today and I am very happy with it. It is really small and puts out an excellent amount of light (blinded myself a couple times trying to set it up haha). Will post pictures real soon.

Oh ya and I found my nassarius snail :happydance:

• 3 weeks later...

Archived