SaltCritters.com

My new prop tank!

bickmade

Its was a tank I found on the side of the road, its a 10 gallon acrylic. I bought a 96W PC with a quad 50/50. Its almost done!

edit: I'm gonna change the pic size when I get home, Ill also add some new ones.

theclearblue

you can probably buff a lot of those scratches out if you've got the patience. I bet it would clean up pretty nicely.

i know there is alot of scratches but im more focused on getting stuff for the tank, other then fixing it. like i said i found it on the side of the road so it was free so im happy, anything free is good. well off to go pick of some pom pom for my other tank WOOOO HOOOO!

Originally posted by TiGs

Good find.  

maybe resizing your pics wouldn't be such a bad idea.

i just bought my domain and and uploaded the pics real quick, i didnt have photoshop installed at the time, :( sorry.

I have a questions, when I start to mount the frags on rocks can I break a small LR into peices and mount the frags on the rock? Do people do this? How do you get small LR?

BlackSumbel

LR rubble is $3 a pound at my LFS. Ranges from fist-sized chunks down to the size of crushed coral, basically.

-Sumbel

wallywaltt

Hey did you find your tank on the side oof Skyline??? That looks like my old tank, the reason i threw it out is because my dog took a BIT in it. HEAHEHAHEHHEAHEHHHAEHEHAE

YOU HAVE A PROP TANK THAT MY DOG TOOK A BIT IN!!!!

Archived