Top Shelf Aquatics

Rose BTA, And Maroon Clown?

Mark.olson1

Mark.olson1

I just recently picked up a Rose BTA real cheap, I was just wondering if there is a chance that my maroon clown will host it. He just swims around it. Seems like he is afriad to go near it....Anything you can do to get them in there? haha

maverick743

i was in the fish store the other day and saw a maroon yellow stripe actually two hosting a rose bta.. so they r compatiable whether he will host it or not i am not sure

i have a maroon clown that hosts in my bta. it took to it in less than a day. just make sure the anemone is established and has found a spot it likes before adding a maroon.

kraphtymac

Well... I don't know if this ACTUALLY works or not, but I read on some ancient website that if you post a picture of the species hosting in the bubble tip on the glass, it will work. After my percs not hosting in 3 weeks, I put a picture up and they were exploring my sebae in 2 days... they now are happily hosting in my sebae. It could just be coincidence but I suppose it is worth a try!

nanotrigger

just got a gold maroon clown yesterday. it went straight for the rbta. we were all surprised... i thought it might take a couple of days... took a couple of minutes.

Archived