Coral Vue Hydros

local reef club

sjwalton

anybody have any ideas on how to start a local reef club. I am in augusta GA. I thought about making some simple flyers and putting them at the lfs with my email to see what kinda response i get. any other ideas.

johnrags1234

thats cool. i go to one and we have speakers and stuff. but what everyone loves more than the speakers is the frag trading, and anual fragging workshop. we also get shops and people to donate items for the rafles held each month. then at the end of the year we raffle a complete system thats cool. we once went behind the scenes at the cleveland sea world, and got to see how the shark tank runs- good thing we didnt fall in!!!! lol...j/k

theres a farly large reef club in atlanta, i dont know how far you are form there. information on the atlanta reef club can be found at reef central under reef club forums.

You could go through the reef club forums and post this same question there. At least post in the club forums that are most active. Our reef club is less than a year old, but I've only been a member for a few months, so I wasn't there when it was formed.

Central Oklahoma Marine Aquarium Society

www.comasonline.org

Archived