Pod Your Reef

OK. Lets see who wants to test their ego...

divemasterdave

divemasterdave

If you think you have the BEST reef tank, post a picture. Think anyone can outdo you? We'll see!!

( I ripped this from RC )

divemasterdave

Anyone else want to show off their tanks????? I thought that is what we are here for.(more or less)

Undertheradar

Um, we have a place for that already...It's called Tank Of The Manth, and many of those blow your tank right out of the water (or the water right out of your tank)...LOL. Just check back...like the 20gallon SPS that only help about 3 gallons of water because the corals took up all the space over the years...

birdman204

What defines best.. My tank has amazing growth and natural micro fauna diversity that most won't see due to fish overstocking, also my coralline growth is off the hook.

what about tank params, wouldn't that make it a "better" tank.

P.S. Bob, Nice tank :)

i NEED A NEW PICTURE, GROWT HIS ASTOUNDING SINCE THIS ONE.

nanoreef.jpg

oH yEAH, i'VE LEARNED THAT SOMEONE CAN , HAS , OR WILL DO BETTER THAN YOU , SO IT'S PRETTY HARD TO LOOK AT IT LIKE THAT ;)

effin caps... GRrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

birdman204

Krispy, exactly why I posted the rest of what I wrote, there are TONS of different ways a reef can be looked at as successful...

I only posted the pic to not appear to be "hating" on others.

divemasterdave

I did not mean it to be a competition! Just a thread to post your best pic's and show off your hard work! Yes I now full well how some of the TOTM people have kick'n tanks, but most have years or experience on us. So I took the idea from RC thinking it would give everyone a chance to show and tell us about their works of art. (However sad they may seem compared to the TOTM!)

Archived